(Click On Image)
Transition Kitchen Foundation's Strategic Plan Mission Statement:
Teaching life skills through culinary arts, while also exposing learners to the endless
opportunities in the food and beverage industry.
• To transform a community space into a commercial catering kitchen where I will be
able to teach children, young adults, and ex offenders about culinary arts.
• To equip students with the skills needed to become employees within Transition
Kitchen and also obtain help with job placement through staffing agencies.
What is the purpose of Transition Kitchen?
The kitchen will be serve multi purposes such as:
• A home base for Transition Kitchen drop and go catering services.
• A hands-on interactive classroom
• An opportunity to rebuild relationships with law enforcement by implementing a sweet
treat package. The sweet treat package will give students the opportunity to deliver
the packages of sweet treats to local police departments who participate in the
program. This provides a way for law enforcement and children to engage with one
another through positive encounters.
What other organizations/corporations have joined
forces with Transition Kitchen?
These organization have pledged their support to Transition Kitchen:
-Publix pledges job placement to any student who successfully completes the
Transition Kitchen Program.
-Dress Your Best for Less has pledged to give 100 suits to young men to wear to job
interviews upon completion of the program.
-Hospitality Staff, Hospitality Staffing Solutions, and Personal Plus staffing agencies
have agreed to assist with job placement of students who successfully complete the
For more information regarding the program or registration contact us at:
Phone: (667) 217-6454